30 Jun Cigarettes
Melvin rolls over, puts his boxers on. Laura puts her panties on, leans against the headboard, looks for something.
– m hum.
– We had fun last night, right?
– I mean, it was really really fun.
– It was right here.
– I think we look good together. Some people told me too.
– I know I have it.
– What I’m trying to say is…
– Have you seen it?
– My cigarettes.
– I think we have a chance together, you and I.
– What about my cigarettes?
– I have it, I put it in my pockets.
– Oh. Great. I thought I lost it.
– No, I have it.
– Perfect. So?
– I think I have feelings for you.
– Give it to me.
– My feelings??
– No! The cigarettes!
– Okay, okay, here.
– But what about…
– Time to go.
– C’mon, c’mon, don’t forget your shoes.
– Wait, wait…
– Here, pants, shirt…. Oh, socks!
– Wait, I’m talking about love here!
– Can I smoke it?
– Wait, you gonna throw me out like this??
– Hey! Don’t you like me? Don’t you want to… Waaaaaaaaaaaaait
Door closes. Laura grabs a cigarette, puts in her mouth. She looks for something.
– Where’s… Fuck! Meeeeeeeeeelviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!